We’re now just hours away from the start of the UFC 275 main card and that means we’re closing in on the two title fights.
Glover Teixeira vs. Jiri Prochazka is the scheduled main event of the night. Teixeira will be defending the light heavyweight title for the first time since he submitted Jan Blachowicz last year. Prochazka, a former RIZIN champion, enters after two knockout wins against former title challengers.
In the co-main event, women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko enters as a big betting favorite, yet again, when she defends her title against Taila Santos.
And before then, Zhang Weili and Joanna Jedrzejczyk will fight in a highly-anticipated rematch after their ‘Fight of the Year’ in 2020.
Need to know: UFC 275 is a PPV event and that means it will air live only on ESPN+ PPV in the United States.
UFC fights are no longer able to be viewed via satellite or cable providers and are now exclusive to
UFC 275 live stream info
- Date: Saturday, June 11
- Time: PPV Main Card starts at 10 pm ET, Prelims start at 7 pm ET
ESPN+ PPV (order here)
Fight fans can order the UFC 275 live stream on the
After purchasing the PPV live stream, fans can then watch every fight live tonight and also watch a full event replay for 15 days following the event.
UFC 275 Fight Card
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT (Order ESPN+ PPV)
- Glover Teixeira vs. Jiri Prochazka
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Taila Santos
- Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Andre Fialho vs. Jake Matthews
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Ramazan Emeev
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT on ESPN+ and
- Seungwoo Choi vs. Josh Culibao
- Maheshate vs. Steve Garcia
- Brendan Allen vs. Jacob Malkoun
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Batgerel Danaa
Early Prelims– 7:00 pm ET / 4:00 pm PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
- Liang Na vs. Silvana Juarez
- Ramona Pascual vs. Joselyn Edwards
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.