Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane are set to stand toe-to-toe inside the UFC’s Octagon this Saturday night at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, United States.
Lewis and Gane will be competing for the interim UFC Heavyweight Championship in the main event of UFC 265 and, more importantly, the winner will emerge as the next contender to face current champion Francis Ngannou potentially later this year.
Derrick Lewis is on a four-fight win streak dating back to 2019. He’s secured recent knockout wins against Curtis Blaydes and Aleksei Oleinik to hold the #2 position in the UFC heavyweight rankings behind former champion Stipe Miocic.
Ciryl Gane is now 9-0 throughout his professional career and has won all six fights in the UFC since joining in August 2019. Gane’s list of recent victories is most impressive with wins against Alexander Volkov, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, and Junior dos Santos helping to elevate him to the #3 spot in the heavyweight rankings behind Lewis.
Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane and the entire UFC 265 main card is exclusive to
UFC 265 PPV Price
ESPN+ subscribers can purchase UFC 265 for $69.99.
But for those without a subscription, they’ll first need to subscribe to
Fortunately, however, there’s a special bundle deal on offer for fans in this situation.
New ESPN+ subscribers can order the UFC 265 & ESPN+ Bundle for $89.99.
The bundle includes a one-year subscription to
UFC 265 fight card and start time
Saturday, August 7 – Houston, Texas
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
Prelims – 8:00 pm on ESPN+
- Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Ed Herman vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm on ESPN+
- Manel Kape vs. Ode Osbourne
- Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos
- Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
- Johnny Munoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.