This Saturday, the UFC will host a pay-per-view event at its own Apex facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns is scheduled as the UFC 258 main event of the evening and promises to be a fantastic matchup between two former teammates.
The only way to watch Usman vs. Burns and the full UFC 258 fight card on Saturday is by ordering and streaming the fights on ESPN+.
The UFC Welterweight Championship is on the line for Usman vs. Burns, and so is Usman’s incredible 16-fight winning streak that dates back to 2013. After joining the UFC in 2015, Usman has defeated every opponent who stood across from him and is now taking steps to cement himself as one of the best welterweight fighters to ever compete in the sport with wins against Jorge Masvidal, Colby Covington, Tyron Woodley, Rafael dos Anjos, and Demian Maia all coming in his last five fights.
Gilbert Burns is the fighter who’ll attempt to take Usman’s crown this Saturday. Now on a six-fight win streak that started in December 2018, Burns earned his title shot by staying active in 2020 with back-to-back wins against Tyron Woodley and Demian Maia.
Read on for more details regarding the UFC 258 PPV cost, start time, fight card, and more.
How much does UFC 258 PPV cost?
Fans with an existing
After purchasing the special UFC 258 and
UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, February 13
- Prelims: 6:30 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Main card: 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Main event (Usman vs. Burns): 12 – 12:30 am (ET) ESPN+ PPV
UFC 258 takes place this Saturday night with the main card starting at 10 pm (ET). Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns is the main event of UFC 258 and is expected to start close to midnight (ET).
UFC 258 fight card
Saturday, February 13 – UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns
- Maycee Barber vs. Alexa Grasso
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ian Heinisch
- Maki Pitolo vs. Julian Marquez
- Bobby Green vs. Jim Miller
Prelims – 8 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Rodolfo Viera vs. Anthony Hernandez
- Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima
- Polyana Viana vs. Mallory Martin
- Andre Ewell vs. Chris Gutierrez
Early Prelims – 6:30 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Ricky Simon vs. Brian Kelleher
- Gabriel Green vs. Philip Rowe
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.