The UFC’s second pay-per-view event of 2021 takes place this Saturday night and will air exclusively on the ESPN+ digital streaming service for fans in the United States.
UFC 258 features a UFC Welterweight Championship clash as the main event of the night as Kamaru Usman faces former teammate Gilbert Burns.
Read on for more information regarding UFC 258 start time, fight date, and how to order and watch UFC 258 PPV on
UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, February 13
- Prelims: 6:30 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Main card: 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Main event (Usman vs. Burns): 12 – 12:30 am (ET) ESPN+ PPV
UFC 258 prelims start at 6:30 pm ET this Saturday. The
How to watch UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns, TV and live stream info
ESPN+ subscribers can purchase the PPV for $69.99
ESPN+ subscribers can purchase the UFC 258 & ESPN+ Bundle for $89.99 (and save more than 30%)
The UFC 258 and ESPN+ Bundle includes one-year access to
Fight fans in the UK can watch the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass. Prelims and the main card are also available on BT Sport.
Australian fans can order and watch UFC 258 live on Kayo Sports.
Where is the Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns fight?
Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns will happen at UFC 258 this Saturday at the UFC Apex Facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
Kamaru Usman record and bio
- Nationality: Nigerian and American
- Born: May 11, 1987 (age 33)
- Height: 6’0″
- Reach: 76″
- Total fights: 18
- Record: 17-1 (7 knockouts, 1 submission, 9 decision)
Gilbert Burns record and bio
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Born: July 20, 1986 (age 34)
- Height: 5’10”
- Reach: 71″
- Total fights: 22
- Record: 19-3 (6 knockouts, 8 submission, 5 decision)
UFC 258 full fight card
Saturday, February 13 – UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns
- Maycee Barber vs. Alexa Grasso
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ian Heinisch
- Maki Pitolo vs. Julian Marquez
- Bobby Green vs. Jim Miller
Prelims – 8 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Rodolfo Viera vs. Anthony Hernandez
- Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima
- Polyana Viana vs. Mallory Martin
- Andre Ewell vs. Chris Gutierrez
Early Prelims – 6:30 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Ricky Simon vs. Brian Kelleher
- Gabriel Green vs. Philip Rowe
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.