How to order UFC 246 PPV: McGregor vs. Cowboy
Conor McGregor returns to action this Saturday night at UFC 246. The former two-division champion will compete against Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone in the main event of the UFC’s first event of the year.
McGregor has been out of action since losing to Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018. Much has changed in the time that McGregor has been away from mixed martial arts. One of the most significant changes is how fans can watch live UFC fights.
In 2019, the UFC formed a significant partnership with
All UFC PPV events — including UFC 246 this Saturday — are only available on ESPN+.
That means fans now require an
How to order UFC 246 PPV
UFC 246 can only be ordered via the ESPN website.
- Visit the ESPN website
- Click Buy Now
- Create an account or sign into your existing account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order
After ordering the UFC 246 PPV, all of the fights can be streamed live to preferred devices.
Fans can stream UFC 246 via the web or using the
How much does UFC 246 PPV cost?
If you don’t have a subscription, the best way to save money is by purchasing the special UFC 246 and ESPN+ Bundle. The bundle costs $84.99 and includes the UFC 246 PPV ($64.99) and one-year of
Subscribers can also watch Top Rank Boxing, college sports, soccer, cricket, rugby union, golf, tennis, as well as NHL, MLB, and other major leagues.
For more information regarding how to watch UFC fights on
UFC 246 fight card and start time
Main Card (10 pm ET on ESPN+ PPV)
- Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
- Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
- Aleksei Oleinik vs. Maurice Greene
- Anthony Pettis vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Preliminary Card (8 pm ET on
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Maycee Barber
- Andre Fili vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Tim Elliott vs. Askar Askarov
- Drew Dober vs. Nasrat Haqparast
Early Preliminary Card (6:30 pm on ESPN+)
- Aleksa Camur vs. Justin Ledet
- Brian Kelleher vs. Ode Osbourne
- Sabina Mazo vs. JJ Aldrich