It’s a huge week for sports and
The most significant combat sports action of the week ahead is undoubtedly the Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier trilogy bout. McGregor vs. Poirier 3 is scheduled to take place at UFC 264 on Saturday, July 10, and will only be available to
Fight fans can also catch up on the latest season of The Ultimate Fighter. In the latest episode, things heat up between coaches Alex Volkanovski and Brian Ortega. We’re now six episodes into The Ultimate Fighter: Return of the Ultimate Fighter featuring the featherweight champion Volkanovski and challenger Ortega before they are expected to fight at UFC 266 in September.
- UFC 264: McGregor vs. Poirier 3 on July 10
- Premier of Abby’s Places aired on July 7
- Wimbledon continues through July 11
- Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder happens on July 24 and will stream on
- La Liga coverage will start in August
- UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane is scheduled for August 8
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.