The Body Lock team is back to discuss all things UFC Fight Night 121 from Sydney, Australia.
The event was officially the longest in UFC history and that means there is plenty to discuss. We also touch on Ben Askren’s upcoming retirement fight at ONE Championship this Friday and what to expect from UFC Fight Night 122 in Shanghai, China.
The Body Lock Podcast #8– “Nerdception”
- 1:30 – Werdum vs. Tybura
- 8:45 – Rawlings vs. Rose-Clark
- 13:20 – Means vs. Muhammad
- 19:10 – Matthews vs. Velickovic
- 22:15 – Theodorou vs. Kelly
- 26:40 – Nerdception
- 27:15 – Deadlifts
- 29:00 – Volkanovski vs. Young
- 34:00 – Bisping vs. Gastelum
- 40:40 – Zabit Magomedsharipov
- 45:30 – Askren vs. Aoki
You can listen to the podcast in the embedded Soundcloud link above, on iTunes, PocketCasts, or any other podcast software that you prefer. If we’re not on a platform you prefer, let us know and we’ll get it sorted.