It’s time for The Body Lock Podcast #5.
The team got together to discuss the weekend’s action from UFC Fight Night 118 in Poland and Bellator 185, as well.
The Body Lock Podcast – “Boston’s Finest”
- What’s next for Donald Cerrone?
- Just how good is Darren Till?
- What happened to Artem Lobov?
- Conor McGregor’s antics
- Dan Hardy & co.
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz’s striking clinic
- Jan Blachowicz’s crazy rear-naked choke
- What’s the go with Sam Alvey?
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Alexander Shlemenko breakdown
- Heather Hardy’s fire is out
You can listen to the podcast in the embedded Soundcloud link above, on iTunes, PocketCasts or any other podcast software that you prefer. If we’re not on a platform you prefer, let us know and we’ll get it sorted.
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.