“The Asian Sensation” Andre Soukhamthath joins The Body Lock Podcast before his contest with Sean O’Malley on the UFC 222 main card.
Soukhamthath joins the usual team of Jake Nichols, Nick Vera, and Sirius Brown, to discuss his upcoming matchup with “Sugar” Sean, his story so far and why “The Asian Sensation” could become a worldwide sensation in a matter of time.
- “Real MMA fans that follow MMA, they know who I am” (1:20)
- Staying hungry and mental improvements (3:00)
- What’s it like training with Stefan Struve for this camp? (5:35)
- Meeting and training with Aung La N Sang (8:20)
- Competing in South East Asia (10:20)
- The worldwide sensation (11:35)
- “He has the hype train and I’m going to derail it. I’m going to show everybody that I’m the real OG.” (13:50)
- MMA Roasted and disrespecting the family name (16:00)
- “I carry a lot of power and if he can’t handle it, he’s gonna have a long night.” (18:30)
- New five-fight contract (21:20)
You can listen to the podcast in the embedded Soundcloud link above, on iTunes, PocketCasts, or any other podcast software that you prefer. If we’re not on a platform of your preference, let us know and we’ll get it sorted.
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.