KSW’s second event of 2019 is set for this Saturday, April 27, at the Globus Hall in Lublin, Poland.
Salahdine Parnasse (12-0-1) and Roman Szymanski (11-4) will go head-to-head in the main event for the Interim KSW Featherweight Championship.
Salahdine Parnasse is an incredibly promising young talent coming out of France. With an undefeated record and three consecutive victories in KSW since joining the promotion in December 2017, the 21-year-old is shaping up to be a must-watch fighter.
Across from Parnasse is 25-year-old Roman Szymanski. Szymanski managed an impressive eight-fight winning streak through 2014-2016 to eventually earn a contract with KSW. He made his KSW debut in December 2016 and has since won three of his four fights with the promotion.
The scheduled co-main event of the evening is a light heavyweight bout two veterans of the European mixed martial arts scene, Lukasz Jurkowski (16-11) and Stjepan Bekavac (19-9).
Jurkowski and Bekavac first collided in 2005 on the Croatian regional circuit. This weekend will mark Bekavac’s first fight with KSW and will allow him the opportunity to move to 2-0 against an old rival.
View the full KSW 48 fight card below.
KSW 48 Fight Card
- Roman Szymański (11-4) vs. Salahdine Parnasse (12-0-1) – Interim Featherweight Title
- Łukasz Jurkowski (16-11) vs. Stjepan Bekavac (19-9) – Light Heavyweight
- Gracjan Szadziński (8-2) vs. Marian Ziółkowski (20-7-1) – Lightweight
- Filip Wolański (11-3) vs. Filip Pejić (13-2-2) – Featherweight
- Michał Michalski (6-4) vs. Miloš Janičić (11-2) – Welterweight
- Cezary Kęsik (8-0) vs. Jakub Kamieniarz (7-5) – Middleweight
- Hubert Szymajda (8-2) vs. Shamil Musaev (12-0) – Lightweight
- Sebastian Przybysz (4-2) vs. Bogdan Barbu (15-9) – Bantamweight